2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Mocha Steel Metallic
- Dark Cashmere/Light Cashmere Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- asc auto services company inc.
- Durst Motor Company
Are you ready to drive in style and comfort? Look no further than the 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT, a true gem on the road. With only 159320 miles, this beauty has been well-maintained and is ready to hit the road with you at the helm.
The exterior color of this Avalanche is a stunning gold that is sure to turn heads. The tan leather interior is both luxurious and comfortable, making every ride a pleasure. The combination of the exterior and interior colors is simply breathtaking.
Under the hood, this Avalanche is powered by a VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL engine, delivering both power and fuel efficiency. The automatic transmission with overdrive makes shifting gears a breeze, ensuring a smooth ride every time.
This Avalanche comes with a range of manufacturer options and packages, including power windows and door locks, air conditioning, cruise control, and a premium sound system. Whether you're driving on the highway or cruising around town, you'll enjoy the convenience and comfort of these features.
But that's not all. This Avalanche also comes with a host of safety features, including anti-lock brakes, traction control, and airbags. You can feel confident and secure knowing that you and your passengers are protected at all times.
The 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT is the perfect vehicle for anyone looking for a combination of luxury, comfort, and power. With its stunning exterior and comfortable interior, this Avalanche is sure to impress. The VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL engine and automatic transmission make driving a breeze, while the range of manufacturer options and packages ensure that you have everything you need for a comfortable ride.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a true masterpiece on the road. Come in today and take this 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT for a test drive. You won't be disappointed! REDUCED! Only $8500! HURRY!
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Headliner, cloth
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Audio system feature, Bose 7-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package on 2WD Models. Standard on 4WD models)
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed does not include neutral and cannot be dinghy towed (Requires CK10936 models. Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Steering, power
- Four wheel drive
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block Included